Simsbury Culture, Parks and Recreation Department
- First time visit to this site? Click on "How to Register" at the list on the left of this page.
- Tax Information:
Simsbury Parks & Recreation does NOT automatically send out yearly payment records for tax purposes. To access a record of your payments made in the past year, please take the following steps:
1. Log in to your account at www.simsburyrec.com. If you are having trouble accessing your account you can contact the Parks & Recreation Office for help resetting your information
2. Click on the "Finance" tab
3. Under the "Full Statement" tab you can view individual invoices for detailed payment information in the selected date range
4. Under the "Payments" tab you can view a summary of all payments made, including your yearly total, in the selected date range
The Tax ID# for the Town of Simsbury is 06-6002085.
- Reasons to Register Early!
Many classes are very popular and people know that in order to get a spot, they need to register early.
But there are also reasons to register early for classes that don’t usually fill up. All of our classes are self supporting and we must reach minimum enrollment for a class to run. There is a point (usually about 2-3 days before the program is due to start) that a program must be canceled if there aren’t enough people registered. Very often people look to register after the program has been canceled, and if the registrations were done earlier, in many cases, the program would have run. So, if you know you want to take a class, please register early.