Simsbury Culture, Parks and Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Food Explorers - Tiny Food Explorers
Join Tiny Food Explorers for some fun with food! Come and explore new flavors and textures while playing games all about food and MyPlate! You’ll make a hands-on healthy snack that even the pickiest of eaters will be keen to try. All snack ingredients will be nut free but may contain dairy. No food will be shared.
Refund Policy? Please click here to read our refund/transfer policy.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions for this program:
Food Explorers is committed to provide a safe and fun environment for your child. Here are the precautions we are taking for in-person programming:
- Child pick-up/drop off will take place outside - parents are encouraged to stay in the car.
- Instructor will be wearing a face covering
- Children are required to wear face coverings except when eating
- Eating dinner and/or snack will take place outside (weather dependent)
- Children are making their own meals and snacks
- Food safety gloves will be worn whenever food is being touched
- All equipment is being thoroughly cleaned and surfaces will be wiped frequently
- Children will be seated 6 feet apart whenever possible